February 2020 Stock Dental Marketing Content
Dear Life-Like Dentists:
Here is your stock dental marketing content for February 2020.
You can use this content for your blog and newsletter.
Making a purchase from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions this year grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use this content with your marketing efforts.
Simply change “Acme Dentistry” to your office name, add a teeth whitening offer, and you’re ready to go.
If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and Happy Marketing!
– The Life-Like Staff
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
In honor of this day, let’s dig into a fact. Did you know that there are more than 37 million people with Irish ancestry in the US?
Nonetheless, whether or not you have some Irish blood in you, why not join everybody as they join in on the festive spirit? And one unique way to celebrate this holiday is to go green and use natural cleaners to help you clean your teeth.
Here are some tips for you:
- Use baking soda.
Baking soda is a common ingredient in toothpastes due to its effectiveness as a cleaning agent. It’s a mild abrasive. And it works by scrubbing away surface stains on your teeth. It also keeps bacteria from growing in your mouth. After all, it creates an environment that is high in alkaline, which prevents these bacteria from surviving.
- Learn the “oil pulling” technique.
It’s a traditional remedy that aims to eliminate toxins from your body. The idea is to swish oil around your mouth, which will get rid of plaque. People in India have used this technique for centuries. And it’s no mystery because it’s highly effective. To do the oil pulling technique, you simply need oil. Then you use it as a mouthwash. Bonus: It freshens your breath, too.
- Gargle with apple cider vinegar.
The main active ingredient in apple cider vinegar is acetic acid. And for hundreds of years, acetic acid carries a killer reputation as a strong disinfectant and cleaning agent. Its power is in its antibacterial properties. These antibacterial properties crush bacteria the moment they come into contact with them.
- Use hydrogen peroxide.
Hydrogen peroxide’s ability to disinfect wounds is immense. People have made it one of their go-to products during emergencies. That said, its ability to clean your teeth is also so effective that only a small percentage (about 3%) of it will do the trick. Ask us about our teeth whitening product called Life-Like teeth whitening.
You can clean and whiten your teeth naturally on your own. But, of course, for best results, you could use professional teeth whitening solutions. Once you’re ready to seek professional help, it’s time to call your dental health professional.
Social media updates for St. Patrick’s Day 2020
Life-Like Dentists: use this content in your social media posts to help patients become aware of the benefits of teeth whitening. Remind patients to whiten their teeth!
- Want to know why Invisalign treatment is good for you? Invisalign treatment is the process of wearing clear, removable aligners. And what these aligners do is gradually straighten your teeth. Invisalign treatment vs. metal braces? Invisalign comes out on top because of less restrictions such as brackets and wires.
- St. Patrick’s Day is here! It’s time to take some time off and relax. And one of the simplest ways is to stop by <<OFFICE NAME>>.
- After-hour tooth emergency? Don’t worry too much. Check out our after-hour services to ease your pain.
- Fluoride toothpaste. Use it for brushing and make sure to clean between your teeth.
- What do you think about every time you visit your dentist? Do you get scared? Or… do you get excited at the thought of the fun you’re about to have?
Either way, there’s no need to go all over the place about what’s going to happen. At <<OFFICE NAME>>, we’ll help put your troubles at ease no matter how old (or young) you are. Just book an appointment with us!
- How are you doing on St. Patrick’s Day? Because you have some time off, you might want to take a trip to drop by <<OFFICE NAME>>.
- Here’s a reminder: Don’t forget to have enough calcium in your system. You can take Vitamin D supplements. Or… You can drink milk regularly. For your tooth and root health, it’s the way to go. #calcium #nutrition #oralhealth
- At <<OFFICE NAME>>, we wish you luck as you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. We hope you have a great time.
- Having straight and shiny teeth is awesome for your oral health. Oral health, though, is more than that. It requires healthy gums, too!
- NUTRITIONAL FACT: Not all calcium comes from dairy products. Almonds and broccoli are rich sources of calcium.
- While it’s true that chocolates contain sugar and can cause cavities. But did you know that through cocoa beans, they also contain antioxidants that are great for teeth and mouth health.
- #Cavities can form on any specific tooth — even in one of your #wisdomteeth. So always be mindful of what you eat and your oral habits to not give these cavities an opening. And here’s some good news: Despite the fact that they’re very common, cavities are preventable.
- Think of your mouth as a window to the health of your body. So let your oral health be a priority. The healthier it is, the better.
- Fact: A human can produce practically a swimming pool of their own saliva in a lifetime. And that is one of the main reasons that you always need to keep your mouth clean. Like how you need to maintain the water in a typical swimming pool. If you won’t keep up with your end of the bargain, unpleasant elements will start to enter the picture.