MARCH 2015 DENTAL MARKETING
Dear Life-Like Dentists, below is the stock content for March. You can use this content for your blog and newsletter. Making a purchase from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions this year grants you a non exclusive, royalty free license to use this content with your marketing efforts. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and Happy Marketing! -The Life-Life Staff
5 Tips for Finding a Great Dentist
There are so many benefits to a great smile – it goes along with good health, makes us feel better, and makes others feel better around us, too. But far too many people are ashamed or embarrassed by their smile because of poor dental health. They may have stained, crooked or missing teeth, and could even be suffering pain due to dental problems. It is important to build a good relationship with a local dental professional who is interested in helping you achieve your best possible smile. Here are five tips for finding a great dentist:
- Rely on Referrals: Most patients are willing to share stories about experiences with their dental professional. Ask your family, friends and neighbors for their input on dentists in your neighborhood. Your family doctor might have some recommendations if your condition is affecting your overall health.
- Visit the Website: Do an online search for dental providers that are convenient for you due to their location and hours, and then take a careful look at the websites of prospective dentists. Read about any specialties the practice might offer such as teeth whitening, dental implants, and dental crowns. Look at before and after pictures, watch their online video, and read any testimonials from current patients.
- Check Online for Negative Information: Independent review sites such as Yelp might provide reviews on local dentists, or you can also check with your local Better Business Bureau. Local and state dental societies may also maintain patient comments and input about their members.
- Schedule a Walk-Through: Ask a prospective dental provider if it is possible to pay a visit without scheduling an appointment. While there, try to learn as much as you can about the practice. Get a feel for cleanliness and attention to preventive measures, try to determine how friendly staff members are, ask about specialties and certifications, and look for modern dental equipment. Make sure the practice will accept your dental health insurance coverage, or ask about any available payment plans.
- Ask About Procedures: Find out how the dental practice would go about addressing any of your concerns. If you are concerned about pain, ask about sedation dentistry. If you want to know more about replacing missing teeth, they you’ll want to ask about dental implants and bridges. For people who are concerned about yellow or stained teeth, it is important to find out how the practice goes about the teeth whitening process. Also ask whether they have any suggestions or kits for in-home teeth whitening.
It is important to feel comfortable with a dental professional who can have such a big impact on your dental and overall health. We want you to be comfortable about visiting our dental practice. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions you may have about oral hygiene, teeth whitening, or cosmetic dentistry. We hope we make your list of top dental providers, and look forward to seeing you soon!