Dear Life-Like Dentists:
Below is the dental marketing stock content for April 2017. You can use this content for your blog and newsletter. Making a purchase from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions this year grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use this content with your marketing efforts. Simply change “Acme Dentistry” to your office name, add a teeth whitening offer, and you’re ready to go. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and Happy Marketing!
– The Life-Like Staff
Easter Teeth Tips from Acme Dentistry!
Happy Easter from Acme Dentistry! In no time at all, that Easter Bunny is going to be hopping down the Easter Trail with lots of goodies for kids – and a few very good adults! It can be a lot of fun, but some of the candy options might not be good for growing kids’ teeth. Here are a few Easter tips for healthy teeth from Acme Dentistry:
- Hard chocolate vs. gooey candy: Sticky candy that isn’t brushed off the teeth can attract germs, and lead to long-term dental problems. It is actually better to eat plain chocolate than some of the caramel, gummy or marshmallow treats. If you have a choice, stick to dark chocolate over milk or white chocolate. Also try to avoid hard candy, as it can be hard on the teeth.
- Stay sweet: Although candies with a lemony or citric flavor can have a nice tang, sour candies are usually more acidic and can do more damage to your teeth.
- Drink water: It is usually difficult to floss and brush right after eating all of the Easter yummies, but you should take time to try to drink some water. It helps produce saliva, which can break down plaque. Be sure to swirl it around in your mouth to remove any loose food or candy particles.
- Concentrate the eating: Try not to snack all day long, and instead focus on eating at the designated meal times, including the candy. You’ll be full from the meal, so you won’t want to have as much candy. Plus you’ll give your mouth and teeth a rest between meals.
- Get the brushing done: It can be difficult trying to motivate sleepy kids to brush their teeth, so why not get the job done earlier in the evening when they are still energized? It’s also a good excuse to call a halt to the eating. Just be sure to leave some time after the meal, usually about an hour, as brushing too quickly really isn’t a good idea.
- Have options: An Easter basket doesn’t only have to contain candy. It can contain clothing, books, toys, stuffed animals, and games that will amuse your children and be a lot friendlier on their teeth. Also be sure to have plenty of crunchy fruits and vegetables on hand, and encourage your children to eat them instead of constantly reaching for the candy.
Adults will want to look your best in all those Easter pictures. Top off that great new set of clothes with a shining smile. Our practice utilizes dental whitening products from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions, the original teeth whitening system. We offer in-office professional teeth whitening, and send you home with an in-home whitening kit to extend the benefits.
Contact our dental office to set an appointment to get your teeth whitened, or ask any questions you have about dental care, cosmetic dentistry, oral hygiene, or dental teeth whitening. Happy Easter from the dental professionals at Acme Dentistry!