Christmas 2018 Stock Dental Marketing Content
Dear Life-Like Dentists:
Here is your stock dental marketing content for Christmas 2018.
You can use this content for your blog and newsletter.
Making a purchase from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions this year grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use this content with your marketing efforts.
Simply change “Acme Dentistry” to your office name, add a teeth whitening offer, and you’re ready to go.
If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and Happy Marketing!
– The Life-Like Staff
Keep Those Teeth Looking Good for the Holidays!
Acme Dentistry wishes you a very happy holiday season. There are so many celebrations, get-togethers, and observances during the month of December that you will certainly want to look your very best. Whether you are meeting old friends, spending time with loved ones, or posing for the perfect picture, you don’t want crooked or yellow teeth to keep you from joining in the fun. There is no reason to feel embarrassed or hide your smile with all of the modern cosmetic dentistry services that are available.
It might be hard to think about good dental health with all the parties, shopping, baking and cooking you have to do, but you want to keep those teeth strong enough to enjoy those holiday goodies. Here are a few tips that will help you take care of your smile while you enjoy the holiday fun:
- Throw in some good foods – at least once in a while! Does it seem like there are tempting candies, cookies, carbs, and sweet foods all around? A little in moderation is fine, but be sure to crunch on a few fruits and vegetables, too. Eat whole grains when possible, and drink lots of mouth-cleansing and body-refreshing water.
- Stick to your oral hygiene routine: You may be bustling about or feeling a little tired from all the action, but do stick to your oral hygiene routine. A good habit is a good thing to keep. Even if you travel during the holidays, try to brush and floss at the same time every day to keep your teeth and gums in good condition. When you think about it, this only takes a few minutes a day. Isn’t it worth that little bit of time to get a lifetime of healthy smiles?
- If it’s sticky, rinse it out: You want some of those gooey buns, popcorn balls, dried fruits, or sticky caramels, but just be aware they can stay on your teeth for a very long time. If you do indulge, rinse your mouth or brush your teeth to stop them from carrying out their dastardly deeds!
- Watch out for non-approved tooth use! Teeth seem like such an amazing thing that we sometimes forget how easy it can be to damage or break them. So we careless try to crack a nut or break a ribbon with our teeth, only to hear a sickening noise and feel a piece of chipped tooth in our mouth. Teeth should only be used to eat food, and then carefully, depending on how hard the food item is. All other possible uses should be avoided.
- Drink responsibly – both young and old: There are all kinds of yummy drinks around this time of year, but some of them can be very damaging to your teeth. Children should be limited to a small amount of soda or sugary drinks, while adults need to watch the alcohol intake. Not only does alcohol cause problems with perception, it can also stain and damage the teeth. Make better choices, as light-colored beverages often do less damage than darker ones.
- Make a dental appointment: If you are off from work or the kids are home from school, make time for a dental check-up so we can take a look and make sure your teeth are strong and healthy. For those with dental insurance, be aware that some of these policies only provide benefits on a calendar year basis. If you don’t use your benefits by the end of the year, you could lose them.
As you can see, it doesn’t take a lot to keep up good habits, and these are tips you can even use all year-round. Good oral health is the gift that just keeps on giving!
A Few Dental Gifts to Give Yourself
Although clothing, electronic gadgets and toys make great gifts at this time of year, why not set aside a little something to give yourself the gift of a great smile? If you’ve been thinking about a cosmetic dentistry procedure such as replacing a lost tooth, straightening crooked teeth, or dental whitening, contact our office and we’ll set up an appointment to let you know what is involved. We will discuss your options and answer any questions you have.
If you are thinking about getting a whiter smile, you’ll be happy to know that our practice only uses dental whiteners from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions, the original teeth whitening system. Our dentist can provide in-office teeth whitening services, and can also give you one of the Life-Like home whitening kits to use between visits. For an easy home whitening application, ask us about their Shower Teeth Whitening System, with a patented applicator that needs no assembly and does not require a needle.
For patients with gum problems, another dental product from the Life-Like company that we offer is PerioRenew. This is a pH neutral, water-based gel that is non-invasive, and reduces the need for deep scaling. It breaks down biofilm and kills germs that cause bad breath. Our dentist usually uses it before and after invasive procedures, but patients with tender gums can also use it regularly to promote healthy gums as PerioRenew will not acid-etch enamel like some other gum gels can.
When you smile the whole world will smile right along with you.
You feel better with a smile, and others just feel better being around you.
Have a great holiday season, and remember that these ideas aren’t just for the holidays – make them part of your resolutions for 2019 and you’ll be smiling through the entire year! It has been our pleasure to be your dental provider during this year, and we hope to continue showing you how to have a healthier smile next year!
Contact our dental office today to set up an appointment, learn more about teeth whitening, or ask questions you may have about dental care, cosmetic dentistry, oral hygiene, or dental teeth whitening. Happy Holidays from the dental professionals at Acme Dentistry!
December 2018 Social Media Content for Dentists
Life-Like Dentists: use this content in your social media posts to help patient become aware of the benefits of teeth whitening. Remind patients to whiten their teeth before the holidays!
Happy Holidays from the << INSERT DENTAL OFFICE NAME>> family to yours!
Beware of fads when it comes to teeth whitening. The activated charcoal trend may damage enamel and is not supported by the American Dental Association! https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/roanoke/new-teeth-whitening-trend-may-cause-long-term-damage
Share your “before and after” pictures of teeth bleaching results with Life-Like products here!
Thank you to each and every one of our dental patients for your support during 2018. We look forward to continuing to keep your teeth healthy in 2019.
What is the most effective way you have found to whiten your teeth?
<< INSERT DENTAL OFFICE NAME>> is offering a year-end holiday special on dental whitening!
Have you used up all of your dental benefits before the end of the year?
Students who are home from college for the holidays should make time for a dental check-up to make sure their teeth get passing grades!
Whitening your teeth in the shower? Yes it’s now a reality! Ask us for details!
For better gum health, and for our patients suffering from gingivitis, ask us about PerioRenew, this is a new dental product that breaks down biofilm while killing germs that cause bad breath.
If you have an interesting article about the benefits of teeth whitening, share it here!
Does whitening damage your teeth? No, << INSERT DENTAL OFFICE NAME>> teeth whitening products are “ph-neutral” and will not affect your enamel, tooth structure, bonding or restorations. Whitening acts only on the molecules that carry the discoloration.
Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. “Like” if you agree!
What is the one thing you notice when meeting someone for the first time? Most people say it’s their smile.
If someone doesn’t have a smile, give him one of yours.
Christie Brinkley on oral health: “My smile has been my ticket to the world. Smiling releases the same feel-good hormones you get jogging. Caring for your lips and gums is important. I brush my teeth morning and night, alternating toothpaste brands. In addition to flossing, I use a Water Pik to massage my gums and remove food particles.” Sounds like a good strategy to us, Christie!
“I told my dentist my teeth are going yellow. He told me to wear a brown tie!” – Rodney Dangerfield