December 2016 Dental Marketing
Below is the stock dental marketing content for December 2016. You can use this content for your blog and newsletter. Making a purchase from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions this year grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use this content with your marketing efforts. Simply add your office name, a teeth whitening offer, and you’re ready to go. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and Happy Marketing!
– The Life-Like Team
Make Your Holidays Brighter with Teeth Whitening from Acme Dentistry!
During this holiday season, we would like to thank all of our patients, vendors, and friends who make our lives brighter. Our dental practice loves to see the smiling faces of people who feel better about the way they look because of our services. If you want to look great for all those holiday and New Year’s Eve photos, ask about professional teeth whitening. This safe and effective procedure can give a lift to yellow and dingy teeth.
Speaking of making things whiter, are you wishing for a white Christmas? Did you ever wonder about the song, or the movie that has inspired wistful thoughts of snowflakes for so many decades? If so, here are a few facts that might be of interest to you:
- “White Christmas” was completed in 1940 by Irving Berlin, based on memories of missing his family during a holiday stay in Beverly Hills. Bing Crosby first sang it live on the radio on Christmas Eve in 1941, shortly after the devastating news of Pearl Harbor.
- It is the song most closely associated with crooner Bing. It aired on his radio show, and he premiered it on the big screen in the 1942 movie, “Holiday Inn.” The connection between the two was seared into our brains with the release of the 1954 movie, “White Christmas.”
- Even though he was Jewish, Berlin managed to evoke everyone’s dream of a traditional holiday setting in just 54 words. It became a source of great comfort to troops serving overseas during World War II.
- According to the Guinness World Records, the version of “White Christmas” sung by Bing Crosby is one of the best-selling singles of all time. With estimated sales in excess of 100 million copies worldwide, that would certainly be enough snow to start several blizzards!
- It was so popular that Crosby had to re-record it because the original masters had worn out.
- The song figured prominently in evacuating Americans from the embassy rooftop in Saigon at the end of the Vietnam War in 1975. The cue to evacuate was a radio announcement stating that the temperature in Saigon was “105 degrees and rising,” followed by the playing of “White Christmas.”
- Numerous artists have covered the hit song over the years, and it even made an appearance in the movie “Home Alone,” but none strikes a chord in our hearts as much as Bing’s simple rendition.
Give yourself the gift of a whiter smile this holiday season, and contact our office to set up an appointment to get your teeth whitened. Our practice utilizes dental whitening products from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions, the original teeth whitening system. We offer in-office professional teeth whitening, and send you home with an in-home whitening kit to extend the benefits even longer.
Contact our dental office with any questions you have about dental care, cosmetic dentistry, oral hygiene, or dental teeth whitening. Have a bright holiday, from the dental professionals at Acme Dentistry!