Dear Life-Like Dentists, below is the stock content for February. You can use this content for your blog and newsletter. Making a purchase from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions this year grants you a non exclusive, royalty free license to use this content with your marketing efforts. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and Happy Marketing! -The Life-Like Staff
Happy Valentine’s Day from Acme Dentistry
As Valentine’s Day comes around, our hearts usually turn to thoughts of beauty, love and laughter, but some people are afraid or embarrassed to laugh too much with their partner because they have poor oral hygiene, crooked or missing teeth, or have unsightly stains on their teeth. We recommend that you make an appointment with our dental professional before Valentine’s Day so you will have a great smile for your loved one. Here are a few more dental tips that will make this Valentine’s Day the sweetest day of all:
- Keep Your Bacteria to Yourself: It feels romantic to share everything with someone we love but if that sharing includes bacteria, it can lead to dental decay. If you want to share food, put it on a separate plate and use your own utensils.
- Make Your Mouth Kissable: Before going out on that big date together, be sure to floss, brush and rinse so your mouth will be minty fresh. Also try to brush after your meals, or at least rinse your mouth out to remove any leftover food particles.
- Watch Your Bad Breath: We often think it is funny to watch a movie scene where the star furtively checks his or her breath before meeting someone new, but bad breath really can be a date killer. If you have tried rinses, but they don’t seem to help, you might have a bacteria or plaque problem. Try using a tongue scraper to remove bacteria from your tongue. You should also set an appointment with our dentist now. That will allow us to pinpoint the source of your problem and recommend a solution, so you won’t have to worry.
- Consider Teeth Whitening: A great smile can make you more attractive to your partner. Let us explain how you can get whiter teeth for Valentine’s Day with our in-office professional teeth whitening service.
- Be Careful With the Wine: Too much red wine can leave ugly stains on your teeth. Switch to white wine if possible but if you do prefer the red, make sure you swallow, don’t sip.
- No Cigarettes: Cigarettes are not only unhealthy and unappealing, they can also leave unattractive stains on your teeth and add to any bad breath you may already have.
- Minimize Those Gooey Chocolates: Who doesn’t love a giant box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day, but they could cause considerable harm to your teeth. With its gooey caramel and sticky sugar, candy can do some dental damage. Enjoy a few, but make sure to floss, brush and rinse well after indulging.
Make good oral hygiene a lifetime habit, and enjoy spending time with your loved one, family and friends all year round. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions you have about oral hygiene, teeth whitening, or cosmetic dentistry. Valentine’s Day is for lovers, so make sure your mouth is lovable. Follow these simple dental tips and you will definitely have a sweet time on Valentine’s Day.