Dear Life-Like Dentists:
Here is your stock dental marketing content for Independence Day 2018. You can use this content for your blog and newsletter. Making a purchase from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions this year grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use this content with your marketing efforts. Simply change “Acme Dentistry” to your office name, add a teeth whitening offer, and you’re ready to go. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and Happy Marketing!
– The Life-Like Staff
4th of July Food Tips from Acme Dentistry!
The 4th of July is a great time of year. It’s the one occasion when we celebrate America, food, friends and family without having to get all worked up about presents and planning a big meal. Just a patriotic parade, some basic barbeque, maybe a few fireworks, and we can say we’ve had ourselves a holiday!
The one thing you do want to remember during all the summer fun is to take care of your teeth. Make sure to brush and floss regularly, and make and keep your regular appointments with our office. There are also some good and not-so-good summer foods that can affect the health of your teeth. Here’s what to look for when choosing what to serve or eat for your 4th of July barbeque.
Summer Foods That are Good for Your Teeth
- Water: Water is refreshing; it’s good for your teeth and keeps your body hydrated. If you drink water infused with fruit items, drink plain water, too, to rinse out your mouth and prevent staining.
- Whole wheat buns: The best part of a hamburger or hot dog is the meat and the condiments – the bun just holds it all together! Make a simple switch to whole wheat buns that don’t stick to the teeth as much as white breads. You really won’t notice a difference in taste and whole wheat buns are Healthier!
- Cheese: It’s easy to serve and good for your teeth.
- Celery: They don’t call it “nature’s floss” for nothing!
- Onions: Surprise – onions on your burger can actually help neutralize bacteria in your mouth!
Summer foods that are not so good for your teeth are the ones that include a lot of sugar. Watch out for sugar that creeps unnoticed into those tasty picnic menus. Limit the sodas, be careful about using too much barbeque sauce, avoid sticky desserts and head for the fruit bowl! Of course, that doesn’t mean you can’t eat any of these items – just do so in moderation and be sure to rinse your mouth with water.
It you stain your teeth from the summer berries, foods, or wine, talk to our office about professional teeth whitening. We utilize dental whitening products from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions, the original teeth whitening system. Our dentist can provide in-office teeth whitening services, and can also give your one of our home whitening kits to use between visits. Our dental care team will carefully explain the entire process, discuss the available options, and answer any questions you might have about teeth whitening.
Get the smile you deserve this Independence Day with whiter teeth – you’ll say it was well worth it when you see how great your smile looks in all of those 4th of July photos!. Contact our dental office today to set up an appointment, learn more about teeth whitening, or ask any questions you may have about dental care, cosmetic dentistry, oral hygiene, or dental teeth whitening. Happy 4th of July from the dental professionals at Acme Dentistry!