Dear Life-Like Dentists, below is the stock content for January. You can use this content for your blog and newsletter. Making a purchase from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions this year grants you a non exclusive, royalty free license to use this content with your marketing efforts. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and Happy Marketing! -The Life-Like Staff
Happy 2015 from Acme Dentistry
It’s the start of another year, one that is full of optimism, hope, and good thoughts about what can happen. Some things we have no control over, but we do have a role to play in taking actions that lead to positive outcomes. As your family and cosmetic dentist, one of the points that we stress to our patients is the importance of good oral health. Not only does a great smile make you look good, it can help you feel good, too. With that in mind, here are five resolutions you can make for better oral health in 2015:
- Floss Daily: Flossing is one of the simplest and most inexpensive ways of improving oral health. A few minutes spent flossing each day can save you a lot of trips to our office. If you’re not sure about how to floss properly, one of our dental hygienists will be glad to help.
- Keep Your Dental Appointments: We know that your life is busy, but it’s important that you keep all your dental appointments. You should visit our office at least twice a year so that we can conduct a thorough examination, clean your teeth, and look for any small problems that can be easily corrected.
- Consider Teeth Whitening: Some people don’t feel their best about themselves because they have teeth that are yellow or stained. They don’t like to smile because they worry that others are looking at their teeth. Modern dentistry offers many exciting techniques for safe and effective in-office teeth whitening. After a professional whitening session in our office, we can also supply you with an in-home teeth whitening kit, so you can look your best for the longest time possible. Ask our dentist if our teeth bleaching service is right for you.
- Always Wear Protective Mouthguards: Participating in sports and outdoor activities is a great way for the whole family to stay active and healthy, but make sure that everyone wears the proper mouth protection. Let us custom-fit a mouthguard that will protect your teeth and keep them protected during all sporting activities.
- Cut Down on Drinks with Sugar: We all like to have a refreshing drink every so often, but try not to drink too many drinks with sugar because they can do an excessive amount of damage to your teeth. Drinking two to three cans of soda a day can lead to dental problems, as well as health problems. It is usually best to stick with plain water if you are looking for something to help keep you hydrated.
We also recommend that you take other steps, such as quitting smoking or eating more vegetables, because there is a close correlation between oral and overall health. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions you may have about oral hygiene, teeth whitening, or protective mouthguards. We look forward to seeing you soon, and wish you and your family the very best in 2015!