JULY 2016 DENTAL MARKETING
Dear Life-Like Dentists:
Below is the dental marketing stock content for July 2016. You can use this content for your blog and newsletter. Making a purchase from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions this year grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use this content with your marketing efforts. Simply change “Acme Dentistry” to your office name, add a teeth whitening offer, and you’re ready to go. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and Happy Marketing!
– The Life-Like Staff
Happy 4th of July from Acme Dentistry!
This year we celebrate the 240th anniversary of the birth of America. There is sure to be a great time with parades, barbeques, family get-togethers, carnivals and fireworks. It’s also the gateway to summer fun. While you may be taking a break from school or work, remember that you can never take a break from oral care. Here are some summer dental care tips to keep your family’s teeth in tip-top shape:
- Get a Dental Check-Up: Most people say they are too busy during the school year to get a dental check-up, but then they somehow can’t manage to find time in the summer either. Make your appointment now and let us help you keep your teeth the healthiest they can be.
- Watch out for “Pool Mouth”: If your children spend a lot of time in the pool over the summer, you might notice that their teeth seem to be getting yellow. This can be caused by some of the chemicals used to keep your pool clean. Encourage your children to brush and floss regularly, and come to our office for that dental check-up so we can address the problem before it gets worse.
- Healthy Snacks: Kids on their own might be tempted to go for the sugary sodas and crunchy treats, but all of that can be bad for their teeth. Make sure you have plenty of healthy fruits, nuts, vegetables, and other snacks on hand to keep them happy and healthy.
- Avoid Dental Injuries: Summer fun can unfortunately lead to dental injuries. Have “pool rules” in place so kids don’t crack their teeth when jumping or diving. Make sure everyone wears one of our customized dental mouthguards when participating in contact sports. And be prepared for dental emergencies wherever you go. Learn the steps about what you should do when somebody suffers an injury to the mouth, and you might be able to preserve their teeth.
- Consider Ice Cream! It’s always nice to have a cool summertime snack, and ice cream is far better than any of the other sticky alternatives. Just remind everyone to rinse their mouth after indulging in a refreshing treat.
If you’re thinking about how you will look in all those summer vacation photos, you might be embarrassed about how yellow or stained your teeth have become. Contact our office to set up an appointment to get your teeth whitened before you leave, and you’ll be smiling with gusto. Our practice utilizes dental whitening products from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions, the original teeth whitening system. We offer in-office professional teeth whitening, and send you home with an in-home whitening kit to complement our work and extend the benefits even longer.
Contact our dental office with any questions you have about dental care, diet, cosmetic dentistry, oral hygiene, or dental teeth whitening. We hope you consider teeth whitening as part of your summer action plan. Happy summer and Happy 4th of July from the dental professionals at Acme Dentistry!