Dear Life-Like Dentists:
Below is the dental marketing stock content for May 2017. You can use this content for your blog and newsletter. Making a purchase from Life-Like Cosmetic Solutions this year grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use this content with your marketing efforts. Simply change “Acme Dentistry” to your office name, add a teeth whitening offer, and you’re ready to go. If you have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us, and Happy Marketing!
– The Life-Like Staff
Happy Mother’s Day from Acme Dentistry. It’s that time of year again where we honor our mothers for all the hard work and dedication they show our families. Whether it’s through unyielding support or unconditional love, we owe our mothers a great deal.
That’s why this year Acme Dentistry wants to help mothers with a useful guide on how to make sure your kids are doing all they can to keep a bright and healthy smile. Let Acme Dentistry help make Mom’s job a bit easier this with these helpful brushing tips for your children.
- Right Tool for the Job: Mothers should choose soft bristle toothbrushes for their children. Soft bristles will provide just as much cleaning power as medium or hard bristle brushes but will not cause any gum or teeth damage.
- Little Hands Need Help: Some small children may find it hard to grip and angle a toothbrush correctly. Here’s a tip: cut a hole through a tennis ball and slide the handle through the holes. This will allow the child to grip a much larger handle.
- You’re On the Clock: Use a timer when your children are brushing their teeth. They should brush for at least 2 minutes and up to 3 minutes.
- Make it Exciting: Kids shouldn’t think about brushing their teeth as a chore. Come up with rewards, make it a game, or even better yet, purchase an electric toothbrush. These are all proven ways to help make brushing more exciting.
- Let the Kids Have a Say: Your children will have a more positive mindset when it comes to brushing their teeth if they get to choose what brush and toothpaste they use. Many kids find some toothpastes to be overbearing and abrasive. This can make brushing an unpleasant experience.
- Lead by Example: Perhaps the most important tip. Children learn from adults, and if children don’t see the importance of brushing teeth in their parents’ lives, they are far less likely to make it important part of their own lives. Make it family time and brush your teeth with your children. You will keep your own teeth clean, teach them good habits, have more time with them, and most importantly, you’ll keep your children happy and healthy.
By incorporating these tips, mothers can be sure to keep their children’s smiles bright and white. Teach your children healthy brushing habits, and you will save them a lot pain and heartache in the future. It will give you peace of mind and save you money in dental procedures.
Mother’s Day is the perfect time to sit down and explain to your children why it is important to Mom that they keep a healthy smile. Worried that your own smile isn’t as white as it was when you were a child? Don’t worry, call our office today, and we can get you back to having a bright white child-like smile.